What Can We Do For You?
We are a Puerto Rico based law firm founded by Attorney María Isabelle Ramos Artunduaga. We provide extensive personal service to clients throughout Puerto Rico in civil cases, in both state and federal courts. We are well versed in a number of specialized areas and this allows us to advocate for you in many areas of law and gives us an edge when dealing with complex legal matters. Often, we have found that our clients have needed assistance with many areas of expertise and we can provide you with comprehensive legal support.
We provide legal services in:
-Immigration (Family & Employment Based)
-Labor & Employment
– New Business Set Up & Entrepreneurial Support
-Breach of Contract
About The Firm
At Ramos Artunduaga Law Firm, we believe that you should not have to break the bank to obtain effective legal representation and we are here to solve your legal problems at a price you can afford.
Our belief is that we should be able to provide an exceptional service and work product at a reasonable price. Our firm is committed to superior legal representation and service; this commitment is an integral part of the culture of our law firm. We offer legal services in Business Immigration, New Business Set Up & Entrepreneurial Support, Contract Development, Review & Negotiation, Bankruptcy and General Tort.
Ramos-Artunduaga Law Firm, P.S.C. also believes that keeping you informed and explaining what we are doing are crucial to success. You will quickly see that we are dedicated to achieving the best outcome for every client and offer legal services at a price you can afford. With us on your side, you will come out on top.
Contact Attorney María Isabelle Ramos-Artunduaga at the firm to discuss your legal issue today.
María Isabelle Ramos Artunduaga, Esq.
A hard working and accomplished attorney with excellent litigation skills, that has trial experience before state and federal agencies defending plaintiffs and defendants pertaining from the private sector, retail, manufacture, and pharmaceutical companies, as well as public sector clients.
- On behalf of a public-sector client, successfully won a trial in a damages case before the Puerto Rico Superior Court.
- Obtained a finding of “no cause for discrimination” in a discrimination case before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- On behalf of a public-sector client, won a non-suit at trial in a gender discrimination case before the Puerto Rico Superior Court.
- Assisted in drafting an appeal of an EMTALA case before the United States First Circuit Court of Appeals. The outcome of the decision had a Nationwide impact in terms of the interpretation of the federal regulations about EMTALA.
Inter American University of Puerto Rico, School of Law
Juris Doctor – Summa cum laude
Associate Editor of the Law Review Inter American University of Puerto Rico.
Tufts University, Medford, MA
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations & Economics
Goldman Antonetti & Córdova
Pedro F. Soler Muñiz Attorney at Law
Law Clerk 2007-2008
PR U.S. District Court